[dev] api / hasMethod()

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Apr 21 21:59:07 PDT 2003

Quoting Marko Djukic <marko at oblo.com>:

> in the Registry::hasMethod() does it make sense to be looping through all
> the apps listed in the registry to check for methods or should it really
> loop only for active apps?

It should exclude inactive ones definitely, good call. notoolbar and hidden
ones probably should be allowed, though. hidden is a judgement call -
anyone?

> for example it is also trying to include api.php for "pim" and other menu
> headings too.

Those should definitely be ignored.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of