[dev] jonah and internal news sources

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Apr 21 22:52:49 PDT 2003

Quoting Marko Djukic <marko at oblo.com>:

> does it make sense to have to set manually Jonah internal news in the
> channels-site.php file or could they be made to be automatically included
> when asking for block news source listing?

I don't really want to do it automatically, in case a site provides news
that they don't necessarily want to offer to their local Jonah users. But I
could possibly be talked out of this.

> the problem is users can create sources, edit, delete them but with each
> change the server admin has to go and update the channels-site.php file.

Maybe a magic flag to include all local (internal) channels?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of