[dev] Re: [imp] Message not diplayed with IMP

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Tue Apr 22 14:38:59 PDT 2003

| Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:
|
| > Very shortly.  Once the tarballs get posted to the FTP site, I will
| make
| > the announcement.
|
| Have we gone through any RCs for this release? Do we need them?

We don't normally do RCs for subreleases, do we?

Anyway, when rolling I looked through the changes and nothing drastically
changed (e.g. most changes are documentation or translations) except for
the cipher stuff.  And the cipher changes were lifted directly from HEAD
where they have been stable for a while, so there _shouldn't_ be any
problems.  All other changes are additions (e.g. SMB driver, Horde_Image
driver) that aren't used in Horde by default.

I feel (and I believed Jan mentioned this also) that this optimization code
is important to get out fairly quickly, since, without it, performance is
really really awful - for example, Horde 2.2.1 brought a Sun cluster here
to its knees and that shouldn't happen (the cluster runs fine using a
version of CVS Horde right before we switched over from the Pear cipher
class to the Horde cipher class).

michael