[dev] config / xml

Marko Djukic marko at oblo.com
Fri Apr 25 00:07:22 PDT 2003

not really sure of the correctness of doings something like this, but what if in
the conf.xml files when there is for example:
   <configenum name="phptype" desc="What database backend should we use?">mysql
    <values>
     <value desc="MySQL">mysql</value>
     <value desc="PostgreSQL">pgsql</value>
     <value desc="ODBC">odbc</value>
     <value desc="Oracle">oci8</value>
    </values>
   </configenum>

read by default as the params parameter of the addVariable() function. rather
than doing tests for enum, multienum.
this means that we could do something like this as well:
   <configlongtext name="somevar" desc="Sometext">
    <rows>4</rows>
    <cols>60</cols>
   </configlongtext>

or whatever the right XML syntaxt would be for doing something like this...