[dev] Fwd: Image Gallery Horde Application

rmillerd at rmsm.net rmillerd at rmsm.net
Thu May 1 11:13:36 PDT 2003

Hello Everyone,

Chuck thought that some people in this mailing list would be interested in this.
 I'm very interested in responses.

Rob

----- Forwarded message from rmillerd at rmsm.net -----
    Date: Thu,  1 May 2003 04:02:40 -0700
    From: rmillerd at rmsm.net
 Subject: Image Gallery Horde Application
      To: chuck at horde.org

Chuck,

I was looking over your CVS Module list and noticed the new Ansel Application,
and based on the work you did for us a few months back I've created a Image
Gallery tool that is based on Nag (infact is some of the nag source).  I was
wondering if you could take a look at it and tell me what you think about using
it as the Ansel program?

There is still a lot to do but the basic fuctionality is there.  You can create
galleries, modify galleries, delete galleries, search for galleries, and upload
images which are stored in the graphics/image_gallery/USERNAME_GALLERYID
folder.  It does require that ImageMagic be installed because I've set it up to
resize the image, and make a thumbnail.

Some of the things that I need to do create new Icons graphics for the module. I
also need to figure out how to integrate it with the giapeto module so that
when you're working on your website you can put an image gallery on it.  Also
the options need updated among other things.

I look forward to your feed back.
Rob

----- End forwarded message -----