[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp/templates/menu menu.inc

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sat May 3 13:11:27 PDT 2003

Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> slusarz     2003/05/02 23:26:37 PDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     templates/menu       menu.inc
>   Log:
>   Functions called several times are stored in variables to save a few
> CPU
>   cycles.
>   The folders menu option is passed through nocacheUrl() to ensure that
> the
>   folders page is never cached.
>   spacing.

While you're at it and if you're feeling bored: ;-)

We currently have two methods creating folder list/trees: IMP_Tree and
IMP::flist. Besides that there is a lot of duplicate code (though one is oo
and one functional style), the tree stuff gets cached but the flist not
(iirc). This leads to some performance hit because the folder list appears
on every page.

Jan.