[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp/lib/MIME/Viewer alternative.php imp compose.php menu.php imp/templates/compose compose.inc imp/templates/contacts contacts.inc imp/templates/filters blacklist.inc list.inc manage.inc imp/templates/folders actions.inc imp/templates/mailbox ...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat May 3 21:47:52 PDT 2003

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:

>   Log:
>   Use $imp['showhelp'].

This seems like a suboptimal solution to me; this check exists in all apps,
so why an IMP specific solution. Why not just modify the help system to
generate a non-javascript link (target="_blank" - suboptimal, but will
work) for non-JS browsers? That'd give us more functionality and cut it
down to one check, and we could then nuke the extra session variable.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.