[dev] Re: [Q] Horde Popups

Johny horde at agotnes.com
Sun May 4 12:12:20 PDT 2003

PHP and Horde newbie, so I'm generally stuck ;)

Just didn't want to get into the nitty gritty of popping up windows,
I've constructed a URL which pre-populates the Add Contact Window, and
figured out to call it using the 'header' function, but it'd be a hell
of a lot nicer using a popup.

This is from IMP, whilst reading an email and hitting the little
addressbook icon on the email screen. It pissed me off that it'd add
stuff in the LDAP dir which wasn't right, and didn't use
firstname/lastname either (which I use elsewhere outside horde), so I've
modded the addressbook (turba) itself to work as per my thread in turba,
now on IMP getting the Add Address icon to do what I want :)

Thanks for the JS! I've not even looked at giapeto yet, want Horde, Imp
and Turba to work as per my spec, then I'll get into some other Horde apps..

Thanks again, will try your JS right now!

:)J