[dev] hooks

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at horde.org
Thu May 8 00:11:26 PDT 2003

My only comment on this is that, as somone who uses a lot of hooks,
that one hooks.php file gets to be a lot to manage.  I suppose I
personally could just split it out myself and include the other files
where necessary, but it would be really nice if we could find an
efficient way to split this out at least a little...the fine line
between code efficiency and code management... :)

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus at horde.org
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
 flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come."
                 -- Matt Groening