[dev] hooks

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu May 8 15:53:57 PDT 2003

Quoting "amith at xalan.com" <amith at xalan.com>:

> Maybe there should be a hooks directory in /horde/config/ (so
> /horde/config/hooks/)  and each hook has its own file.  And then include all
> files in that directory.  I was think along the lines of what redhat is doing
> for apache config files now.  Just a thought.
>
> Amith

Sounds interesting.  Maybe use the xinetd example also?  The hook file could
include a disabled/enabled setting, or we could use the file name also for
this (hook.disabled, hook.enabled, or something like that).  If using a file
name convention, we don't have to include/read all them, only the ones matching
the pattern.  Could save some cpu/disk time.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!