[dev] hooks

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu May 8 15:55:29 PDT 2003

Quoting "amith at xalan.com" <amith at xalan.com>:

> Maybe there should be a hooks directory in /horde/config/ (so
> /horde/config/hooks/)  and each hook has its own file.  And then include all
> files in that directory.  I was think along the lines of what redhat is doing
> for apache config files now.  Just a thought.
>
> Amith

I guess for file name schemes, we could still use hookname.php.dist, and
then then only run the hookname.php versions.  But people are so use to
just copying all *.php.dist to *.php that this would probably (if under
config/) just lead to people copying them all and invoking them all, for
no savings...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics