[dev] hylafax web gateway with horde ?

Mathieu CLABAUT mathieu.clabaut at free.fr
Tue May 13 07:16:20 PDT 2003

On Tue, 13 May 2003, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Mathieu CLABAUT <mathieu.clabaut at free.fr>:
> >  Did you ever heard of somebody working to an application aimed to be a
> >  web fax gateway under horde framework ?
> I've heard interest and vague implications of work numerous times, but I
> haven't seen any code.

 Ahhh, yes.. this is the more common case (I myself have speak about a
 CD burning application... Got some code, but nothing usable... Still
 there for some days with more free time :-/ )

 Here is one more interested person.... But you'll have to wait for some
 code ... Sorry :-(

 -mathieu

--
________________http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.fr.html