[dev] Undefine property: host and mailbox

Serge Grondin SGrondin at csbf.qc.ca
Tue May 13 13:08:44 PDT 2003

Hi,

In IMP RELENG_3 with Horde RELENG_2 and Turba RELENG_1, I have the
following error in my php log when I send an email with a list ex:
List name : My-buddy
Content of list:  "John Doe" <john at doe.com>
                  "Jane Doe" <jane at doe.com>

PHP Notice:  Undefined property:  host in /..../horde/imp/lib/IMP.php on
line 634
PHP Notice:  Undefined property:  mailbox in /..../horde/imp/lib/IMP.php
on line 634
PHP Notice:  Undefined property:  host in /..../horde/imp/lib/IMP.php on
line 634

However, the message got sent to all the recipients.

If you can point me in the right direction to finding how to get rid of
these, I will try to find a solution and send a patch to correct this.

Thanks

--
Serge Grondin
Technicien en Informatique