[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/docs CHANGES imp/lib Filter.php imp/lib/MIME/Viewer partial.php horde/lib/IMAP Search.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Thu May 22 14:59:36 PDT 2003

| Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:
|
| > slusarz     2003/05/22 11:35:35 PDT
| >
| >   Modified files:
| >     docs                 CHANGES
| >     lib                  Filter.php
| >     lib/MIME/Viewer      partial.php
| >     lib/IMAP             Search.php
| >   Log:
| >   [mms] IMAP_Search:: now uses a IMAP_Search_Query:: object to build
| the
| >   actual IMAP search.
| >   There are still optimizations that can be done in the library, but it
| > works
| >   and will make implementing the ingo scripts much easier.
|
| I didn't look at the code yet, but is it now possible to reconstruct the
| search mask from the cached search query? That would be great.

Not sure what you been by 'search mask'.  But eventually, I hope that the
class will do a better job of caching results.  Additionally, right now
some queries are broken up that could be done as a single query.  For
example, the query 'search (from slusarz at colorado.edu) (to
dev at lists.horde.org)' is run as two separate searches although the
imap_search() command can handle it just fine.  This is mostly just an
exercise in parsing the IMAP_Search_Query object better.

michael