[dev] issue with horde\lib\Share.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon May 26 06:40:28 PDT 2003

Quoting steve <mailling at gmx.co.uk>:

> With kronolith, I got these errors:
>   Undefined index: name in C:\devl\horde\lib\Share.php on line 687
>
> I don't know exactly the job of this function, but it seems that the
> following patch is required:
> 687c687
> <         foreach ($attributes as $attr) {
> ---
>  >         foreach ($attributes as $attr['name']=>$attr['value']) {

That is definitely not right. Since you're using HEAD, you're on the cvs
mailing list, right? So you know that this code is currently being
rewritten, and that you need a new database table?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.