[dev] Re: IMP, Kronolith and vCal/iCal

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon May 26 08:09:09 PDT 2003

[Moving to the dev list; doesn't belong on the IMP list]

Quoting Diego Rivera <lrivera at racsa.co.cr>:

> That would be the idea.  Adding the getStream method would probably be
> best because others (turba, nag, mnemo) will eventually need it as well
> (as they're integrated).

Okay - should be easy for you to do in imp/lib/api.php.

> Thought so.  FTP will do for now, but the Kolab-preferred method for
> publishing free/busy is WebDAV/S, so I'd probably also pitch in to add
> that support to the library (need to read the WebDAV specs first).

Great! Keep in touch with this list before going ahead; there are a few
options for libraries to use for it that you might find of use.

> Moment? New project? I looked for it and could't find it in the FTP
> site...is it CVS-only?

Yes, though you'll find it (and everything else) in the snaps directory
also. You REALLY want to be using HEAD for all of this; it will make your
life *much* easier in terms of existing functionality.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.