[dev] IMP, IMAP, folders and getting the IMAP stream

Diego Rivera lrivera at racsa.co.cr
Tue May 27 20:29:42 PDT 2003

I think that implementation looks good - short, sweet, and simple.

Now for the fun stuff...building the Kolab stuff.

On Tue, 2003-05-27 at 21:16, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Diego Rivera <lrivera at racsa.co.cr>:
>
> > I'm trying to add a method to the effect of "getmailbox( name, flags )"
> > to IMP's api.php.
>
> Try the imp/getStream method that I just committed. I didn't really test it,
> so you might need to clean it up a bit.

Thanks...I was going along those lines (not quite as direct..but still),
but I got halted when I saw the access to the $_SESSION stuff.  I don't
like to cross module barriers where it's not necessary :).

> > Also, is there anything similar to architecture docs, tech docs, etc,
> > available?
>
> The best we've got right now is http://dev.horde.org/

I'll have a look at'em and bug you guys if I have any real
questions...ok?  :)

> -chuck
>
> --
> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
> The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.
* Diego Rivera                                            *
* "The Disease: Windows, the cure: Linux"                 *
* E-mail: lrivera<AT>racsa<DOT>co<DOT>cr                  *
* Replace: <AT>='@', <DOT>='.'                            *
* GPG: BE59 5469 C696 C80D FF5C  5926 0B36 F8FF DA98 62AD *
* GPG Public Key avaliable at: http://pgp.mit.edu         *