[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: kronolith/lib Kronolith.php

Marko Djukic marko at oblo.com
Wed May 28 05:23:35 PDT 2003

> Quoting Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>:
>
> >   - Go ahead and make free/busy available for all calendars, instead of
> >   requiring SHOW permissions.
>
> This was about my only justification for SHOW permissions. Since they're
> easily confused with READ, anyone still want them? Or can I further
> simplify and nuke them?

i use the difference between show and read quite a bit in giapeto set-ups.

certain pages i do not want that users even see that they exist. yet others i
want them to be seen but challenged for login if they try to read - ie. guests
would have a SHOW permission but no READ, and a regular user would have READ
permission.

marko