[dev] Re: hylafax web gateway with horde ?

Ruben van der Steenhoven ruben_donotspamme at webmeesters.nl
Fri May 30 05:18:39 PDT 2003

I have it working here, at least on the receive side, without a seperate
module, just plain IMP.
Whenever a fax comes in, it gets converted to .pdf (cause not every PC
has a good tiff displayer installed), and then send an e-mail to the
recipient with the .pdf attached.
I haven't had the real need to use it on the send side yet,but if you
like i can help you with ths set-up.

Regards,

Ruben van der Steenhoven.