[dev] Signup code

Marko Djukic marko at oblo.com
Sun Jun 1 18:09:31 PDT 2003

yes, you're right. signup is missing approval, both in terms of an admin
approving a new user and the user him/herself confirming via email, or maybe
graphical code confirmation on screen (that randomly generated code in a
graphic that one has to type in to confirm).

nobody working, so any contribution most welcome, thanks!

marko