[dev] Logout when clicking external link

Rick Romero rick at havokmon.com
Tue Jun 3 13:04:54 PDT 2003

First.. I have some custom code ;)

I added a link on the left menu bar under 'Mail' called Administration.

Within menu.php, I change the link to point to qmailadmin, and feed it
the username and password so users can startup qmailadmin right away.

I did a cvs update today, and now when I click the qmailadmin link, I
get logged out of Horde, but logged into qmailadmin.  So it still works,
but for some reason, I'm getting logged out of Horde at the same time.

Does anyone know what recent change may have made that possible?
(within the last week or so, I'd guess)

Rick