[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/scripts/db category_mysql.sql mysql_create.sql

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Jun 5 07:42:09 PDT 2003

> Done. But you know the code better. If it might break something we should
> rather drop the index.

Having it default to '' *should* be okay, though I haven't had time to think
through it completely. I'd really rather not drop the index, which should
get us a lot since this table is now used in some pretty complex queries,
when I've never even had this problem (null indexes)...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.