[dev] RE: [imp] Help with attachments

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Jun 9 17:30:33 PDT 2003

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

> I'd agree that we should do these kinds of docs, but I'm not sure anyone
> in Horde really wants to take on the burden, myself included.

Agreed. There are all kinds of things that we "should" do - and a lot of
them (say, having thorough descriptions and screenshots on the website for
all apps) are a lot higher priority for me than this kind of docs.

> For Horde itself, once it is well tested and stable and no one has any
> pressing features they feel are a must-include, then a new release is cut.

Or, if there's a bug, as soon as the fix is tested and stable, we release a
patchlevel release.

> For all the other Horde apps, it is simple.  If the changes are
> backwards compatible, well tested, and stable then it should be in the
> next release.  If it fails one of those checks, then it has to wait.

Same thing as above for bugfixes.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.