[dev] Filter rules & Ingo

Nuno Loureiro nuno at co.sapo.pt
Wed Jun 11 10:19:01 PDT 2003

I've just installed ingo, so I can use IMP Filters.

When I go to Ingo, I see a lot of warnings like the ones in the bottom
of this email.
Also, if I click in "Black List" or "White List" I'm kicked out to the
login screen (sessions with transsid).

I guess these warnings are because of missed isset() functions in
several lines when you don't have any preference/rule set.

The kicks I think it's because anything is appended to the whitelist and
black list menu links, so the session id is cleaned from the url.

Can fix it and provide patches tommorrow, because I gotta run now. If
anyone take care of this till tommorrow, just lemme know to don't
duplicate work.

Regards,

  Nuno

Notice: Undefined index: script_generate in
/var/www/horde.dev/ingo/templates/menu/menu.inc on line 19
Notice: Undefined index: script_categories in
/var/www/horde.dev/ingo/filters.php(125) : runtime-created function on
line 1

Warning: Wrong datatype for second argument in call to in_array in
/var/www/horde.dev/ingo/filters.php(125) : runtime-created function on
line 1

Notice: Undefined index: script_categories in
/var/www/horde.dev/ingo/filters.php(125) : runtime-created function on
line 1

Warning: Wrong datatype for second argument in call to in_array in
/var/www/horde.dev/ingo/filters.php(125) : runtime-created function on
line 1

Notice: Undefined index: script_categories in
/var/www/horde.dev/ingo/filters.php(125) : runtime-created function on
line 1

Warning: Wrong datatype for second argument in call to in_array in
/var/www/horde.dev/ingo/filters.php(125) : runtime-created function on
line 1

Notice: Undefined index: script_categories in
/var/www/horde.dev/ingo/filters.php on line 129

--
Nuno Loureiro <nuno at co.sapo.pt>
PTM.com - http://www.sapo.pt/