[dev] Ingo problems

Didi Rieder adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at
Thu Jun 12 03:54:13 PDT 2003

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> Quoting Didi Rieder <adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at>:
>
> | > I just updated to the current CVS. After creating a new filter my seive
> | > scripts on the IMAP server are empty (and existing ones get emptied).
> | > When I want to display the script within Ingo I just get:
>
> Fixed in CVS.

Thanks!!

I noted another problem:

I have the following rule:

if Subject contains [AMaVIS-user] move to INBOX.amavis

The rule is displayed correctly, but the script is not created correctly.
Instead of ":contains" the script has an ":is"

therefore:

39: # Amavis
40: if header :comparator "i;ascii-casemap" :is "Subject" "[AMaViS-user]"  {
41:     fileinto "INBOX.lists.amavis";
42:     stop;
43: }

should read

39: # Amavis
40:if header :comparator "i;ascii-casemap" :contains "Subject" "[AMaViS-user]" {
41:     fileinto "INBOX.lists.amavis";
42:     stop;
43: }

Didi