[dev] roadmaps...

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Jun 13 17:41:19 PDT 2003

Everyone wants roadmaps.  So I took a stab at creating some roadmaps for
some stable apps.  I will maintain these myself; others are of course welcome
to help, but I don't want any one else to feel presured to do so.  I'll just
update them as I see stuff come across the cvs@ mailing list.

What I would like from others is the following:

* Tell me this is okay to do. ;)
* Check to make sure what I put there is accurate.
* Give me any initial comments/suggestions about them.

There are no dates/timeframes for anything yet.  I'll only put timeframes
on projects when we start, for example, releasing release candidates, and
know a release is near.

Once it all gets hashed out, if it is okay, I'll do roadmaps for the
other stable apps.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics