[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib Horde.php

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Jun 16 13:09:28 PDT 2003

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> We don't forbid trans_sid for Horde, do we? (I've turned it off anyway).

No, but it is discuraged.  From test.php:

Horde will work with session.trans_sid turned on, but you may see
double session-ids in your URLs, and if the session name in php.ini
differs from the session name configured in Horde, you may get two
session ids and see other odd behavior. The URL-rewriting that
trans_sid does also tends to break XHTML compliance.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!