[dev] Error message in Prefs/sql.php

James Burns-Howell james at burns-howell.com
Tue Jun 17 10:24:16 PDT 2003

Hi All,

After I updated my copy of HEAD today, mnemo became a bit temperamental.
The first time I click on it during a session I get:
 'Fatal error: Undefined class name 'string' in
/var/www/hordenew/lib/Prefs/sql.php on line 279'

and line 279 is:

$this->add($name, String::convertCharset($row['pref_value'],
$this->_params['charset']), _PREF_SHARED);

If I click on the mnemo link again, the problem goes away and stays away
until the user logs out. The next user is back at square one. As I said,
no other modules exhibit this behaviour.

Initially I thought it was just a missing include() to
horde/lib/String.php. I added one just before the statement but it
doesn't seem to have helped.

Any chance that someone could point me in the right direction?