[dev] New 'win' Log handler

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Jun 19 04:11:55 PDT 2003

Zitat von Jon Parise <jon at horde.org>:

> One more Log package goodie that I'm passing along to the Horde crew.
> I just wrote the new 'win' log handler for fun, but it's proven to be
> an incredibly useful debugging tool, especially for large applications
> such as Horde.
>
> If you get a change to pull it from PEAR CVS, let me know what you
> think.  I'm open to suggestions for improvements.

Really nice! But I have some problems with the javascript code being
outputted before any output from the real (php) script:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/share/php/Log/win.php:86) in
/home/jan/headhorde/mnemo/templates/common-header.inc on line 3

I guess the empty lines in the output seperate logs from different page
requests?

A suggestion: If you put each line into a small two-column-table, you can
line wrap the log message while not loosing the alignment of the log
prefixes.

Jan.