[dev] Re: Fwd: XML-RPC Call

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Jun 19 13:43:53 PDT 2003

----- Forwarded message from tanner at younet.okstate.edu -----
    Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 15:56:32 -0500
    From: tanner at younet.okstate.edu
 Subject: Re: Fwd: XML-RPC Call
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

I've got it authenticating now, and have my XML formatted properly but now i
get
an error.  Here's a code snippet and the RPC's response.

$method = 'mail.block';
$params = array('type'=>'summary');
$request = xmlrpc_encode_request($method,$params);

Warning: Missing argument 2 for _imp_block() in
www/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/api.php

I take this to mean that the 'params' variable in the _imp_block is
requiring
some value, but again I can't find documentation of what those values need
to be.

> Just specify the HTTP auth info in the RPC call
> (http://user:password@host/horde/rpc.php).
>
> ----- Forwarded message from tanner at younet.okstate.edu -----
>     Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:01:51 -0500
>     From: tanner at younet.okstate.edu
>  Subject: XML-RPC Call
>       To: chuck at horde.org
>
> We're working on a project that will export a summary page outside of
horde.
> I've got what I think to be a properly formatted XML string, but I can't
for
> the
> life of me figure out how to pass the authentication information through
an
> RPC
> call.  Right now no matter what data I send i just get HTTP authentication
> headers.  Any help would be much appreciated.
>

> Tanner
>

> ----- End forwarded message -----
>

> -chuck
>
> --
> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
> The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck