[dev] Re: [turba] Further to; Firstname / LastName in addressbook - splitting them up

Scott Courtney courtney at 4th.com
Fri Jun 20 12:27:12 PDT 2003

On Friday 20 June 2003 13:52, you wrote:
> Quoting Scott Courtney <courtney at 4th.com>:
> > Fair enough. :-) See below.
>
> From nearly two *months* ago:
>
> http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/turba/config/sources.php.dist?r1=1.57&r2=1.58
>&ty=u
> http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/turba/config/sources.php.dist?r1=1.22.2.17&r2
>=1.22.2.18&ty=u

In that case, I sincerely apologize for a redundant report.

Two months ago, I had never touched Horde, IMP, or Turba. Currently, I'm
deploying all three of these into a customer's production environment. Because
of that, I've stayed with the stable version. Once that is done, I'll set up
a test environment where I can play with the CVS HEAD version. I'm definitely
wanting to be involved with the development work, but for the next week or
so, my primary concern is getting the *stable* version fully working for the
customer, along with a whole lot of other packages not related to Horde. Then
I can play.

I realize that good developer etiquette normally dictates that one check the
latest CVS for patches, and I apologize for slipping out of that mode in this
case. I really didn't mean to get into "developer mode" quite yet, but was
sort of pulled into it because I provided a couple of patches on other lists.
I'll try to be more careful in future.

Regards,

Scott