[dev] Searching by type in Whups

chuck at horde.org chuck at horde.org
Fri Jun 20 13:10:10 PDT 2003

Quoting Bo Daley <bo at tilda.com.au>:

> this patch extends the search page to allow searching by bug type (3
> files follow below).

Committed, thanks. For the future, please include diffs as seperate
attachments; it's a lot easier to work with, and prevents your email client
from breaking the patch by wrapping it.

> One thing I noticed with this is that I quickly started to run out of
> space in the search_getvars column of the table whups_user_searches. The
> get vars are truncated at 255 characters -- this was a problem before but
> is exacerbated by this patch (which adds even more data to the query
> string). Can that column be changed to 'text'?

You can certainly do that locally. I'll take a look at the issue in general.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."