[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: ingo filters.php ingo/docs CHANGES ingo/graphics disable.gif enable.gif ingo/lib/Script imap.php procmail.php sieve.php ingo/templates/filters filter.inc

Mike Cochrane mike at graftonhall.co.nz
Mon Jun 30 00:39:51 PDT 2003

> ----- Message from slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu ---------
> slusarz     2003/06/27 15:53:44 PDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     .                    filters.php
>     docs                 CHANGES
>     lib/Script           imap.php procmail.php sieve.php
>     templates/filters    filter.inc
>   Added files:
>     graphics             disable.gif enable.gif
>   Log:
>   Submitted by: Todd Merritt <tmerritt at email.arizona.edu>
>   Rules can now be disabled.  The UI could definitely use some tweaking at
>   this stage.

Nice feature, but I think all the images are around the wrong way. I got a bit
confused when i saw big red things next to all my filters. It would make more
sense to me if we had a column (on the right maybe) that contained
enabled/disabled icons that represent the _current_ state. Indicateing the
state it would change to with the icon seems weird to me.

Also I would like to see the edit icons staying leftmost for all the rules for
consistance.

Comments, suggestions welcomed. I have my own computer again so will have some
time to work on things again.

- Mike :-)