[dev] Round Robin DNS

Derek Martin derek at derekmartin.homedns.org
Wed Jul 2 11:16:18 PDT 2003

Hi there, I know this has been discussed before but I am under the gun
here and need to move very quickly on this.  I have two webservers and a
database server with HORDE (current release) and IMP, Kronolith, Nag,
Turba, Memo (all release).  The servers are Redhat 7.3 (patched), PHP
4.2.1, Apache 1.3.27+mod_ssl using Postgres 7.2.1.  Both webservers have
identical installs of HORDE, the database server currently works and
connects using one of the webservers.  I will be adding the second
server in for round-robin DNS (some load balancing).I need to share the
sessions.
Can someone help me quickly on getting this setup in the database to
share the sessions?

Thank you,
Derek Martin

Derek Martin