[dev] Round Robin DNS

Derek Martin derek at derekmartin.homedns.org
Wed Jul 2 13:06:33 PDT 2003

Many thanks, however, I am not seeing a sessionhandler.sql file in that
folder, I have these files:
Auth.sql
Category.sql
Mysql_drop.sql
Pgsql_drop.sql
Category_mysql.sql
Mysql_create.sql
Pgsql_create.sql
Prefs.sql

Is there someplace I can get that file at?
Derek

Derek Martin
YOU Networks Administrator
http://you.okstate.edu