[dev] Pear package.xml files

Mike Cochrane mike at graftonhall.co.nz
Thu Jul 3 05:49:30 PDT 2003

> ----- Message from chuck at horde.org ---------
>
> Quoting Mike Cochrane <mike at graftonhall.co.nz>:
>
> > The pear packager is not worries what the name of the xml files is.
>
> If this works, it's fine with me.
>
> -chuck

Why does everyone quote a line that I made a typo in ;-)

The packaged works is not worried by the name of the package file. What
libraries do we want package files for? I'm happy to do all the horde libraries
if that's what people want.

I have files ready to go for browser and mobile. Browser depends on Horde::
though, do I do one for the Horde library?

Browser also depends on String and Server, String depends on NLS, NLS depends on
String (does pear allow for mutually dependant packages?)...
Anyway.. that's a nice dependancy structure to work out.

How are these actually going to be used?

- Mike :-)