[dev] PEAR Packages

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Jul 3 06:50:54 PDT 2003

Zitat von Adriaan Putter <a.putter at codefusion.co.za>:

> Will I be able to write Kolab drivers for Horde and package that into a
> PEAR
> package and distribute this?

I think you have two options:

1) We are currently starting to package our own libraries and proposing them
as PEAR packages. You can add your drivers to Horde and hope that the
package that will contain your drivers get approved for PEAR.

2) You can submit your code to both Horde and PEAR. That might lead to
collisions if 1) happens.

3) Write a generic package for PEAR to communicate with Kolab and make this
package a dependency for your Horde drivers.

Jan.