[dev] MySQL Session Handler

Derek Martin derek at derekmartin.homedns.org
Thu Jul 3 09:47:02 PDT 2003

Hi there, thanks for the help yesterday regarding the session handling.
We broke down and setup a MySQL database to do just the session
handling.  This works pretty good.  Only one minor issue that I am
hoping someone can point me to my screwup - the sessions aren't being
retained by the browser.ie, when I F5 to refresh, it returns me to the
login page with an expired session error.I can confirm that the session
is being created successfully and being retained in the SQL table.
Anyone????
Thanks!

Derek

Derek Martin