[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib Auth.xml Category.xml Cipher.xml Data.xml Form.xml Group.xml Horde.xml MIME.xml Notification.xml Prefs.xml SQL.xml SessionHandler.xml Token.xml

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Jul 6 10:00:29 PDT 2003

> This might become complicated as some (and in the future hopefully even
> more) packages get released as PEAR packages and don't get installed in the
> Horde namespace.
> If we can handle this without getting mad, it's fine by me.

I'm not sure that there'd be much of a difference between simply moving a
package in the namespace (from Horde/ to /), or from moving it from horde/lib
to the PEAR installation? I think we'll have to tweak how we develop libraries
a bit either way, but that it's entirely doable.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.