[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib/MIME Part.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Wed Jul 9 12:25:37 PDT 2003

Quoting Nuno Loureiro <nuno at co.sapo.pt>:

| Michael,
|
|    Are you sure the function name is memory_get_usage()?
|    I searched in the php manual for that function and tryed it in
| php4.3.2 and "Fatal error: Call to undefined function:
| memory_get_usage() in ..."

See: http://www.php.net/ChangeLog-4.php, about 20 lines down.
You need to compile PHP with --enable-memory-limit.

Which, by the way, had the side effect of completely thrashing my system
(Linux Red Hat) - the http process would sit there and gradually fill up my
available swap (which would take 30-45 seconds).  Not sure if this is
related to using phpaccelerator or not, but I don't really care since I am
going to continue to use my old, non-memory limit php.

michael