[dev] Fwd: Horde Development

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Jul 11 13:08:30 PDT 2003

----- Forwarded message from epusha at hotmail.com -----
    Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:13:04 -0700
    From: The ePusha <epusha at hotmail.com>
 Subject: Horde Development
      To: chuck at horde.org

Hi There,
First off let me appologize for e-mailing you directly... I didn't know of
any other way to contact your organization. I have used horde for just under
a year now, and thouroly enjoy it and its contents. However I am making my
own web-site and would like to be able to have my users sign up in an
automated fashion utilizing horde so that I wouldn't have to set up the
couple hundred accounts that I expect to host (offering it as a free
service). Do you already have a way of doing this? If not I would be willing
to pay you and your crew to help me out in creating the nessisary script to
be able to have the sign up process automated. Also I would like to make the
program more low profile... adding my own logo etc. (maybe putting a powered
by horde logo at the bottom)... am I able to do this? Thank you very much
for your time. I appologize for e-mailing you directly... you may e-mail me
back at this address. I will be awaiting your response. Thanks again.

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.