[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: ansel/lib Gallery.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Jul 13 18:46:19 PDT 2003

Quoting Mike Cochrane <mike at graftonhall.co.nz>:

> Just thinking that users might have a preference to change the size of the
> thumbnails and screen size images that they see. Leading to the number of
> different images increasing and may be easier to manage if in a cache.
> Especially when trying to remove them all when removing an image.

It'll get harder to manage in the cache, too, since if we use the same name,
then changing the size will affect everyone, but if we store all different
sizes, the cache will get lots of orphaned entries...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.