[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde signup.php horde/lib Signup.php

John Morrissey jwm at horde.net
Tue Jul 15 18:26:49 PDT 2003

On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 12:41:35AM +0200, Marko Djukic wrote:
% great, nice to see that someone is tinkering with this! what are your
% plans on the UI for approving/denying users?

I'll probably add a section to admin/users.php that overviews pending
applications. From there, you'll be able to view the complete application
and approve/deny it, perhaps send a confirmation/rejection notice to the
user. I'll probably add the signup page's extra fields to the account-add
section of that page as well.

john
--
John Morrissey          _o            /\         ----  __o