[dev] feature interest

Brian M Dube brian.dube at gotgoat.com
Thu Jul 17 11:37:13 PDT 2003

I've made modifications to my Horde installation that allow or deny
access to applications based on group membership, a la Rakim techs. The
motivation for this was to keep from exposing passwords through Chora
(configuration files, etc.). I know Chora allows you to restrict access
to certain files, but I thought there might be use for group-based
application access. If there's interest in this, I'll send a patch. My
next goal is to modify the Horde menu so that applications for which a
user does not have access are not displayed.

Brian