[dev] Auto-logging into IMP with Horde User Credentials

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Jul 18 08:59:43 PDT 2003

Quoting Vijay Mahrra <vijay.mahrra at es.easynet.net>:

> Now I could be mistaken here, in which case you ignore the rest of this
> email, but we could see no easy way to get IMP to use the Horde login
> credentials and automatically login.  So hacking IMP we found a way around:

For consistency (and slightly fewer config options), how about doing this how
Gollem does it and having a 'hordeauth' setting in the servers.php array,
which, if true, triggers the same logic your patch does? If you resubmit that,
I'll take a look at it and probably commit it.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
They're just looking at a wall of meat.