[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: sam spamassassin.php sam/config conf.xml sam/templates/menu menu.inc

John Morrissey jwm at horde.net
Mon Jul 21 07:08:49 PDT 2003

On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 10:49:31AM -0700, Max Kalika wrote:
% Quoting Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>:
% > Also, is this really needed?

I need to use sam's white/blacklist support with imp, but I can't show my
users the SpamAssassin settings. It'll confuse 99% of them.

% How about a list of configured/allowed capabilities?  I.e. Allow setting
% the score, but disallow rewriting subject?

I'm willing to write this - would a simple multienum in conf.xml suffice?
When sam is configured, the "allowed" rules attributes could be selected.

john
--
John Morrissey          _o            /\         ----  __o
jwm at horde.net        _-< \_          /  \       ----  <  \,