[dev] Ingo + Sieve...

Max Kalika max+lists.horde.dev at lsit.ucsb.edu
Mon Jul 21 09:23:17 PDT 2003

Quoting Marc Jauvin <marc at register4less.com>:

> I occasionaly get the following message when activating my sieve scripts
> (using timsieve):
>
> "There was an error activating this script. The driver said: Not
> currently in TRANSACTION state"
>
> The thing is that timsieve IS running fine... last time this happened, I
> logged out of HORDE, logged back in and it worked. This time, it just
> won't work anymore (and nothing changed as far as timsieved is concerned.

I started getting these as well.  I thought it was on my end since I've
upgraded to cyrus 2.2.1-beta, but if you say you haven't changed timsieved
at all, it must be something on horde end...

I have some other fixes I need to get in first and then I'll look at what
the problem is (unless someone beats me to it).

---max kalika
--max at lsit.ucsb.edu
-lsit systems administrator