[dev] Re: Bugs

Joseph P Turner joeman at leederville.net
Mon Jul 21 11:46:50 PDT 2003

Well, that was a fast response!

Ok, I'm moving our install from mysql to Oracle (9i actually) and I've noticed a
few bugs, mainly in the for of discrepancies between sql syntax.

There are a few fixes I've done, but will just put one through first (just to be
sure that any others I post are in a format you guys like).

ok
hermes/lib/Driver/sql.php

92a93

169c170
<                        ' j.jobtype_name as _type_name,' .
---
>                        ' j.jobtype_name as "_type_name",' .
173c174
<                        ' b.timeslice_date as date,' .
---
>                        ' b.timeslice_date as "date",' .
198c199
<                     $sql .= $glue . ' timeslice_date <= ' . (int)$filter;
---
>                     $sql .= $glue . ' timeslice_date <= ' . (int)($filter +1);

This patch puts '"' around column aliases that Oracle doesn't like.
It also fixes problem when viewing jobs on Sunday (When jobs are recorded on
Hermes, they are set at Midnight + 1 second. The query to retreive jobs for the
week does not take into account this offset of 1 second.

Give me some feed back so I can provide you with better patches, etc. (I'm
absolutely buggered at the moment - spent a lot of time resolving these issues,
so excuse rambling and bad english)

Cheers

Joe

--