[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/graphics required.gif

Marko Djukic marko at oblo.com
Wed Jul 23 07:28:26 PDT 2003

> Quoting Marko Djukic <tech at oblo.com>:
>
> >   Log:
> >   smoother graphic for the required fields, plus more in line with the
> style
> > of other newer graphics
>
> Hmm. I have to say, I like the old one a lot better. Any chance I can
> convince
> you to revert it?

oh... and there was i already falling in love with the new forms look! what do
you not like about the new graphic? i didn't particularly like the previous one
beause it stuck out like something stamped on as a second thought or a graphic
slightly out of resolution. plus with all the new slick graphics with the funky
shading that you've been putting in lately it stuck out even more.

m.