[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp compose.php message.php imp/lib/Identity imp.php

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Jul 24 23:48:39 PDT 2003

Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> slusarz     2003/07/24 18:34:21 PDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     .                    compose.php message.php
>     lib/Identity         imp.php
>   Log:
>   Clean up the identity stuff to work better with the new aliases code.
>   When replying to all, don't reply to any address that is in the user's
>   identities (from -or- alias).  I've been trying to think of a clean way
>   to do this for ages, and Jan's solution just fell into my lap.  Thanks
> Jan!

But the problem is, the aliases were intended to be matching substrings. I
could have for example "@horde.org" as an alias of my Horde identity so
that each mail that was sent to one of the mailing lists will be replied
with the Horde identity.

I didn't try your code yet, but I guess from your commit message that
replying to all will now select no address at all for the To: header.

Jan.